Excel Urgent Care of Old Bridge, NJ is the perfect solution for the immediate medical attention you may need when your primary care physician isn’t available. Our State-of-the-art medical facilities are an ideal alternative to the emergency department when you don’t have a life-threatening condition. Excel Urgent Care of Old Bridge is here to provide you with relief from everyday illnesses and injuries as well as offer comprehensive medical services.
- Walk-In Urgent Care
- Treatment of Illnesses & Injuries
- Immunization & Vaccinations
- Physicals for Adults, Children and Employment
- Digital X-Rays
- In-House Lab testing
- Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- IV Hydration
For urgent care on your schedule, Excel Urgent Care provides:
- Availability seven days a week, including evenings and most Holidays (Closed Christmas, Thanksgiving & Easter)
- Quality medical care from board-certified emergency medicine and family practice physicians
- No appointment necessary
Our facility is warm and inviting as well as comfortable. We know being sick isn’t your top priority, but feeling better is! We don’t want you to feel like you’re a number in a waiting room. Our kind and caring staff are always available and want to ensure you get the medical care you need to get you back on your feet again. Trust your urgent medical care to Excel Urgent Care of Old Bridge, NJ.
At Excel Urgent Care, you will experience minimal wait times. For more information or directions, call us today!
Our Mission Statement
Excel Urgent Care of Old Bridge, NJ is dedicated to serving the urgent medical needs of the local patient and medical community by providing safe, high quality, efficient and cost-effective care of episodic illness and injury.